You Just Got A Lot Of Sucker Punches!
Here's the truth about credit limits and interest rates for loans:
- Some credit card companies won't tell you your credit limit until after you agree to use their card.
- You apply for a card, thinking you'll get a $5,000 limit. That's what the ad said.
- You get a $500 limit.
- You find out the rotten limit after you get the company's card.
- Some credit card companies won't tell you the interest rate they charge until after you agree to use their card.
- The ad said "4 percent loans!"
- You get your card, and you find out you're charged 25% for loans.
- You can't cancel the card without spending huge bucks.