Take this bet?
All about gambling
The Answer Is Oklahoma!
- In Oklahoma there's a greater chance you'll become a problem gambler than in any other place in the world. Here's why:
- Living within fifty miles of a gambling opportunity doubles the chance of becoming a problem gambler when you are older.
- And nearly everybody lives within fifty miles of a gambling opportunity in Oklahoma.
- But you don't have to live in Oklahoma to run the risk of becoming a problem gambler.
- Young people who start gambling when they are 12 - 17 are more likely to develop problems than a person who starts gambling later in life.